Universal pre-work cream to help protect skin against water and non-water based workplace contaminants, e.g. oils and solvents. Perfume-free. Food industry compatible.
- Heavy Industrial
- General & Light Industrial
- Community Healthcare
- Acute Healthcare/Hospitals
- Medical Rooms & Laboratories
- Food Service & Catering
- Food Processing & Manufacturing
Use before each work period, or re-apply after washing
hands. Helps protect the skin against contact with various
workplace contaminants and working environments such
as wet or dry conditions. Facilitates subsequent hand
washing allowing the mildest cleansers to be used. Also
compatible for use underneath gloves to provide a second
line of defence.
METHOD OF USE
Apply one dose to back of hands first. Rub hands back to
back and then palm to palm interlocking fingers and
including around the finger nails. Ensure hands are clean
- Proven universal action
- Oil in water formulation
- Contains xanthan gum
- Contains kaolin
- Contains dicaprylyl carbonate
- Added glycerine
- Glove compatible
- Silicone-free formula
- Neutral pH formula
- Proven to provide protection against aqueous solutions, oils and solvents.
- Quickly absorbs into the skin and leaves a non-greasy after feel.
- A highly effective film forming agent to repel contaminating substances
- Fills in skin pores and helps to prevent ingression by oil-based substances.
- Dry feel emollient helps prevent hands feeling greasy after use to retain
dexterity with hand held tools.
- A highly effective humectant moisturises the skin and helps prevent dryness.
- Suitable for use by maintenance and production workers in food manufacturing/processing environments where high levels of skin soiling or exposure to
more extreme wet or dry working conditions are encountered.
- Suitable for use under natural rubber (latex) and nitrile gloves to help provide
a second line of defence.
- Suitable for use in paint and bodyshop areas, where surface coatings are
- Ensures compatibility with the skin and reduces the risk of any possible
- Acceptable for use by both males and females and reduces the potential for
- Dermatological test
The industry recognised ‘48hr Single Patch Test’ results
have been validated by a dermatologist to show the
product to be ‘non-irritant’
- Toxicological approval
Formulation assessed by a toxicologist and declared
safe for use
- Moisture penetration rate
In Vitro paper chromatography method shows the
product has excellent barrier properties against
aqueous based materials
- Human Repeat Irritation test
In Vivo test shows that the product reduces irritation
when the skin is exposed to an irritant material
- Non-taint test
Product has been tested according to Sensory Analysis
– Methodology – Triangle Test BS EN ISO 4120:2007.
Proven to not have the potential to taint food when used
as a pre-work cream
- Barrier property test
Excellent barrier properties have been proven by using
living human skin explants. The protective activity was
evaluated by measuring the percutaneous absorption
of various moderately aggressive and sensitising
substances (3 water-soluble and 2 oil-soluble)
- Glove compatibility test
Tensile properties were determined using tests based
on EN 455 – 2:2009. The product has been shown not to
have a delet ect on latex and nitrile gloves
Handling InstructionsAvoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse
immediately with plenty of water (for at least 10 minutes)
and seek medical advice.
Available Pack Sizes
UPW100ML – 100ml Tube
UPW1L – 1 Litre Cartridge (accessories / dispenser sold separately)
PRO1LDS – 1 Litre Dispenser